2.16.2012

Meet Sydney Gunn: U.Va. Dining Sustainability Intern

Meet this year's U.Va. Dining Sustainability Intern, first year Sydney Gunn.

In her own words:
Hi! My name is Sydney Gunn and I am the first year UVa Dining Sustainability Intern.  I grew up in the Hampton Roads area and graduated from Norfolk Academy after 10 years of attendance.  I have always been very interested in the different things that I could do personally to help make our society greener.  I was really excited to get the opportunity to avidly work on initiatives to help UVa become a more sustainable environment.  I was so happy and surprised to see how much UVa Dining already did to work towards this goal and I am eager to be a part of continuing to make our Grounds more sustainable and green!
Sydney, Sustainability Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment